Cedarburg Light & Water is a community-owned utility that has been serving the community since 1901. We take pride in being a part of our hometown and are looking to expand on a team that is dedicated to the success of the utility and the growth of our community.
We are currently looking for either a Journeyman Line Mechanic or a Line Apprentice to join our electric crew full time.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- General knowledge of powerline systems and their components
- Strong understanding and committment to safety procedures
- Ability to peform strenuous physical labor and heavy manual tasks including climbing in all weather conditions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license plus a Class A Commercial, or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Experience operating equipment such as backhoes, forklift and backlot machines
- Reside within a 30-minute response of the utility office within 12 months of hire
- Willingness to work overtime and perform stand-by duty
Cedarburg Light & Water offers competitive wages and benefits.
If you're an individual that possesses these qualifications and is looking to be part of a best-in-class team, we'd love to hear from you!
A complete job description can be found here