We offer several convenient methods for you to pay your utility bill.
Payments can be made by automatic withdrawal from your checking account with Auto-Pay. We prefer customers pay by Auto-Pay as there is no fee to the customer or CL&W for this service. Some advantages to using Auto-Pay are:
- Helps avoid late or missed payments
- No need to write checks
- No postage costs
- Transfers funds safely, securely and directly from your account
- Easy to start, easy to cancel, and it's FREE
When enrolled in this convenient service, you will continue to receive a statement detailing the amount to be debited from your savings or checking account on the due date.
You can print an Auto-Pay application, or if you would like us to mail an application to you, please email your name and address to Kara Prost and ask for an Auto-Pay application. No hassle, no fees. Sign up today - it's free!
Pay by eChecking, eSavings, Credit Card, or Debit Card
You may initiate an electronic payment to pay your utility bill. Whether you are a first time user or a returning user, you can pay online at www.PaymentServiceNetwork.com or call PSN at 877-885-7968.
- Online eChecking or eSavings payments with NO FEE. Click the link above.
- Over-the-phone eChecking or eSavings payments with a $2.95 fee per transaction.
- Online credit card payments by MasterCard or Discover with a $2.95 fee per transaction. Max payment amount of $300 per transaction.
- Over-the-phone credit card payments by MasterCard, Discover, or Visa with a $2.95 fee per transaction. Max payment amount of $300 per transaction.
- Online debit card payments by MasterCard or Discover with a $2.95 fee per transaction. Max payment amount of $300 per transaction.
- Over-the-phone debit card payments by MasterCard, Discover, or Visa with a $2.95 fee per transaction. Max payment amount of $300 per transaction.
Pay by Mail
Please use the return envelopes that accompany each month's bill. It's recommended that you send check or money order only, and include your payment stub with your payment.
Pay in Person
During business hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm), payments can be made at the utility office, located at N30 W5926 Lincoln Blvd. You can use our drive-up window or come inside. You can also access our payment drop box 24 hours a day, which is located in the east lane of our drive-up.